We are currently looking for guest writers to be featured in our weekly newsletter and on the blog every other Wednesday!
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in writing for InspirationalNectar.com! We are always looking for fresh and unique content that will further the wellbeing of our readers. Before submitting, we strongly recommend you briefly view the guidelines below.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed, and if deemed a good fit, will either be placed in the weekly newsletter, or on the blog.
- We strongly encourage you to align your submission with the mission of Inspirational Nectar. Articles on confidence, happiness, lifestyle, fashion, financial tips, career tips, school tips, traveling, beauty, fitness are all accepted.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” theme are not accepted. (However, we are open to collaborations, in which you should see the Contact page).
- You are strongly encouraged to think outside the box! Surprise us!
- Posts must be ORIGINAL. Zero tolerance policy for plagiarism. (Just like high school ladies, let’s not forget the rules!)
- Limit your posts to 1,000 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is recommended. (We reserve the right to re-format your post, but NOT to re-write it)
- Included visuals are not required, but preferred.
- Graphics, infographics, photos, stock photos are all accepted – as long as everything is original content (using free stock photo sites is also acceptable)
- We reserve the right to discard visuals from an article if they are not fitting.
- Proofread! No misspellings or incorrect grammar will be accepted.
- Test your links. If you want to hyperlink, hyperlink the words in your email, or after the word write (hyperlink: “link”) and we will attach the links properly for you. Please make sure there are no dead links or we will discard them for you.
- Include a short bio of yourself at the end of the article. Feel free to include any social media handles or websites. We will post it along with your post 🙂
- Inspirational Nectar does not offer monetary compensation for guest writers at this time. (Stick around though, because one day, we will).
- Have fun with it! We have to lay down some ground rules for legal purposes and to protect our brand, but the bottom line is: we want to hear from you. Have fun with this – it’s amazing exposure for future writers and you get 100% credit for your article!
Please copy and paste your submission into the “Comment” field down below. If you email us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Inspirational Nectar: GUEST POST APPLICATION, or it will not be seen! (I’m terrible at checking my e-mails, I have 700+ spam waiting to be sorted through as we speak. Use the subject line!)